Liquids that approach an often-quoted lower limit for viscosity are deemed “perfect,” but now this lower limit is itself being questioned. Published Thu Jan 12, 2012...
Source: Physics - APS - Thursday, 12 January, 2012
- Older News
- 16Vote! Mycologist says our close relatives break the bounds of biology PhysOrg - Tuesday, 27 October
- 40Vote! U.S. Air Force overstepped bounds in SpaceX certification: report Yahoo Science News - Thursday, 26 March, 2015
- 27Vote! Synopsis: Proton Longevity Pushes New Bounds Physics - APS - Tuesday, 14 October, 2014
- 32Vote! Synopsis: Still in the Dark Physics - APS - Tuesday, 18 February, 2014
- 55Vote! Synopsis: Waiting for Dark Matter to Light Up Physics - APS - Tuesday, 22 January, 2013